Professional, Effective Project Management
Asbestos removal and repair is complicated and time-consuming. The Health and Safety Executive recommends that you get help managing asbestos removal contracts “for all but the most straightforward of jobs”.
Experts in asbestos surveys and asbestos management, Pillars Environmental can also provide project management support to make sure that removal works are carried out safely, on-time and in strict compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations.
Our management team has experience working on some of the largest and most complex removal projects and can offer a range of services including providing inspections, drawing up specifications and reviewing contractors.
We will help you understand some of the more technical and confusing aspects of the asbestos regulations, guiding you on your obligations under the law and advising you on the most practical course of action in any given set of circumstances.
Care must be taken when choosing a licensed asbestos removal contractor. Our years of industry experience means that we can help you find a strong contractor, with the expertise to carry out the work you require.
Pillars Environmental will work side by side with the preferred removal contractor to ensure a smooth project that will be on time and on budget while upholding the highest industry standards.
With our asbestos removal project management services
– Prepare the specification for the works, ensuring compliance with regulations and communicating your requirements to a list of contractors.
– Manage the tendering process, assessing quotations and vetting removal contractors based on their experience and compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
– Perform regular site audits to monitor progress and ensure that the asbestos removal contractor is carrying out works safely.
– Advise and represent the interests of the client in all site meetings to help maintain agreed timescales and costs.
– Produce documentation showing that removal works were completed to a satisfactory standard at the end of a project.
Our process will usually begin with either a refurbishment/demolition or management asbestos survey. Both surveys are HSG264-compliant…
Asbestos removal and abatement projects are often comprehensive and costly. To help keep these projects under control, we can co-ordinate activity…