Asbestos New Operative Training Course
Pillars Environmental Consultants undertake a range of Asbestos related courses operating from our training centre in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Our trainer Roy recently held a New Asbestos Removal Operative Training course which is delivered over 3 days and is intended for individuals who wish to gain knowledge and certification of Asbestos removal practices and procedures.
The New Operative course covers;
• Types, Uses and Risks of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs)
• Health Hazards of Asbestos and Legislation
• Site Set Up, Maintenance and Dismantling (inc Practical)
• Controlled Stripping Techniques (inc Practical)
• Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) (inc Practical)
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (inc Practical)
• Transit Procedures and Decontamination (inc Practical)
• Cleaning and Clearance Air Testing
• Plant and Equipment (using demonstration of equipment)
• Waste Management and Disposal
• Emergency Procedures, Non-asbestos Hazards and Fault-Finding
• Roles and Responsibilities, Site Inspections and Record-Keeping
• Risk Assessments, Plans of Work, Management Systems and Monitoring
All our courses are delivered following strict COVID 19 Guideance and as such we are operating on reduced numbers of candidates per course.
For further information contact our office on 01253 340538.